Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted- Portable ice fishing tent.
If you are interested in selling a portable ice fishing tent, I am interested in buying. PM me.
[signature]
Sorry I don't have one to sell --- I am just curious I have never ice fished. What makes an ice fishing tent different than a regular tent? Why can't you just take a cheap $20 dome tent and cut part of the floor out?
[signature]
Easier to put up and anchor down on the ice. Black sides pull in more heat from the sun and keep sunlight out so you can see down into the water. Also more wind resistant as you often get wind on lakes.
[signature]
Ok, makes sense.
[signature]
Hi there!

I have a couple that I am trying to sell. I have an older Clam Corp. hard bottom two man ice house that I'm looking to get $100 for, and I also have a Frabill prowler gt two man sled style Ice house with the glide trax soft swivel seats. Looking for $250.00 on that one. Bought five years ago for $500.00, sled has a couple 2" dia holes in top of canvas from being folded up with lantern in it. Currently sealed with duct tape, but if one knew how I'm sure it could be patched up better.
[signature]