Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool trail cam pictures?
Hey guys, I thought I would start a thread for people that have gotten some cool trail cam pictures in the past...feel free to post anything! Here are a few from my bear bait site this year..

Josh
[signature]
Great pics. Bear hunting is one thing I have never done. I have been thinking about it and maybe next year I will try it. I have a friend who has been bear hunting lately, but all he seems to get pics of are Grizzlies.
[signature]
Awesome pics. Did you bag a bear? 2 Years ago I got a shot of a cougar on my trail cam I had setup for deer in a quakey patch
[signature]
Hey, no I didn't bag a bear, but my buddy did. I decided not to get a bear this year ( I could have easily though) since I will be spending all my time and money on the awesome bull elk tag I drew.

Josh
[signature]
Cool pics. I love baiting bears. Lots of fun. Gonna have to get a trail cam.
[signature]
a couple years back

[inline bears2009744.jpg]
[signature]
nice
[signature]
i have more just trying to figure how to get them from photobucket
[signature]
Nice Shots! Beautiful bears!
Here's some from last summer.
[signature]
tmas -

Man, those are some awesome pics! What part of the state are you in? The big cats are so cool!
[signature]
Great pics. Makes you wonder what is running around outside the camper when you are camping.
[signature]
what a bull!!!!!!!![shocked] i can not even steelhead fish right now because im so twitter paited on arrowing an elk. hope one that nice comes to check me out.
[signature]
My buddy almost put an arrow in that bull. You'll love this guy, way bigger, same spot, different camera angle. Only a week before the hunt last year too, woulda loved to see him deadSmile This picture doesn't quite do him justice, you don't realize how freaking long his beams are.
[signature]
wow still in velvet you can tell he is a monster. i would say at least a 350 bull. let me know if he ends up with an arrow in him.
[signature]