Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this board is dead!
c'mon guys! I am tired of logging into yahoo and it telling me that I have no new messages..... nobody has posted on this board forever! well....with the exception of JP. C'mon guys! POST POST POST!!

joe
[signature]

Hi there DH_tubinjoe,

Have a little patience there Joe. Rome wasn't built in a day. We'll know the board is dead when we get absolutely no visitors viewing posts...... not when there are few posters.

You'd be suprised at how frequent our traffic is comparied to a number of other fishing message board sites. Of course, there some message boards that serve as a forum for a number of clubs. We don't have an active fishing club with weekly trips and such as a following or support per se so.

Also, there is a lot of people fishing during this season and am not that interested in having a message board as fishing 'fix'. Vacations, etc. add to the lower visitor's numbers IF indeed we experience that situation.

Don't get to frustrated, I'm not!

JapanRon
[signature]
Since Aug.8-after working the 40hr. weekly shift,I have managed to rebuild all,with the exception of 2,of my fishing reels,that is 38.Also,painting custom colors to my lead heads,at around 50 by now. Makeing a new cliff gaff and refinishing it,plus making several trips to Refugio State Beach to Get the "Helmet"or Skunked,witch by the way was the first time this year,and figureing out how to pay the Dentist and Peradonitist,for my broken root canal,and trying to scrape some CASH,to get a overdue Brake Job to the Land Boat,has kept me a lil" busy. How about You? not being sarcastic,but HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
ok ok.... you guys win. I think that the reason I am getting so impatient is because it is summer and I am not doing anything! every minute seems like an hour. I find myself on this website checking to see if anybody has posted on any of the boards about every 10 minutes... I AM SOO BORED!

I guess it was just time for a reality check thanks alot romero, and JP.

this is, by far, the best fishing message boards that I have ever been to. no offense to any of the other sites. there are many other good sites, just not as good as this one. baytubers, calfishing, allcoast, are all great fishing sites and message boards, but the BFT boards are the best ones I have been to so maybe that is another reason I am on here a lot.

joe
[signature]
dont mean to come off to harsh but get your butt off the couch and go fishing i fished from 4pm until 1130 last night and i'm out the door in a 1/2 hour to fish some more to at least midnight tonight chris
[signature]
<---------- is 15

I dont have anywhere to fish. the lake by my house is dead. cerritos regional park.....ugh.. can't stand to even hear that lakes name... this little kid that lives next to me brough home a little 9 inch bass. OMG!!! WHY DID YOU KEEP IT!?!?! you are supposed to catch and release bass in that lake! oh well..... he didn't know any better. he said, "joe, can you fillet this for me??" I felt bad about doing this to a bass, but I did anyways. oh well... there were about 2 little 5 inch fillets that came out of it... i dont know what you can do with that.... maybe a sandwich??? I dont know.

there is el dorado park in long beach, but that isn't within walking distance. my bike got stolen! eeerrrrrrr!

the youth of today is so lazy! haha

joe
[signature]
Hello Guys,

Keep in mind many new-comers hit the Genral freshwater and saltwater boards. If we all stop by there once and a while and let the new posters in those boards know that they can get California specific information here that will help.

We are working on a few things that will help direct people to more specific boards in the future. This should also help.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator