Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabela's on line ordering
Cabela's is a joke !
Take it from me , Cabela's should be avoided at all costs when ordering anything on-line , they do not have advertised items in stock as I have had the misfortune of finding out for myself on several items .

Going on two years waiting for my ammo , dozens of calls to customer service about my order and what do they have the balls to do to resolve the problem ? They send me a E-MAIL;

"Due to uncertain delivery information on Winchester USA .380 Auto ammunition, we are pleased to offer Federal American Eagle .380 Auto ammunition. American Eagle is new-manufacture, loaded in the USA with brass cases, boxer primers, 95gr. FMJ bullets and is comparable to Winchester USA in quality, performance and reliability. This offer will in no way change the price of your original order and is in-stock waiting to be shipped to you."

two years of waiting for my "in stock item" when ordered , No change in price for a lesser quality brand ?

Way to go Cabela's ! You have sunk to a new all-time low in customer service and satisfaction . you use the five star rating to evaluate products you sell , I can only surmise that there should be a equal "Black hole " rating for your customer service department .

Take it from Lonehunter , Cabela's should be avoided at all costs when ordering anything on-line , they do not have advertised items in stock as I have had the misfortune of finding out for myself on several items .
[signature]
bummer, I thought that would have been resolved a long time ago...

Its been my personal experiance, "it is better to never order ammo, I always pick it up in person"

and there is always that other saying, "if it sounds to good to be true, It probably is"
[signature]
On the flip side of this, I've had extremely good experiences with BassProShop.

Quick shipping and I've never had anything not in stock.
[signature]
just wondering, have you let them know about the intrest you paid on your credit card for that perchas?
[signature]