Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED DONATIONS OF FISHING EQUIPMENT, TACKLE
[Smile] HI, WE ARE LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF FISHING EQUIPMENT AND TACKLE FOR CHILDREN OF FAMILIES IN NEED! WE COLLECT AND PROVIDE CHRISTMAS GIFTS TO OVER 1500 CHILDREN IN A 6 COUNTY AREA OF SOUTHERN ILLINOIS. MANY OF THESE CHILDREN ARE IN SINGLE PARENT HOMES, MOSTLY MOTHERS, SOME ARE CHILDREN OF A SERIOUSLY ILL PARENT, SPOUSE ABUSE, CHILD ABUSE CASES. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN HELPING A CHILD NEEDING HELP, PLEASE EMAIL US AT [url "mailto:BETTYD618@AOL.COM"]BETTYD618@AOL.COM[/url], OR, SEND ANYTHING YOU LIKE TO : NEIGHBOR TO NEIGHBOR, 504-B NORTH 11TH, HERRIN, IL 62948. WE CERTAINLY DO APPRECIATE FISHERMEN AND WOMEN HELPING CREATE DREAMS AND CONTINUE THE AGE OLD TRADITION OF FISHING! GOD BLESS! BETTY AND JERRY D.
I"m not in much of a position to help, but, you should post this on the Utah board. The Utah board is by far the most active board of BFT. I know that they are very generous with their information and I believe they could be as equally generous with some donations.
[signature]
[cool]THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY! THESE KIDS ARE SO SPECIAL. I'M AMAZED, YEAR AFTER YEAR, AT THE EXCITEMENT ON THEIR LITTLE FACES WHEN THEY SEE THEY HAVE ANY GIFTS AT ALL! BOYS AND GIRLS ASK FOR FISHING EQUIPMENT. WE HAD A LITTLE 8 YR OLD BOY ASK FOR A ROD AND REEL LAST YEAR, SO HE COULD CATCH FISH AND HIS MOM AND SISTERS WOULD HAVE MEAT TO EAT. SO SO SAD. HE GOT HIS ROD, REEL, TACKLE AND TACKLE BOX! WE WANT TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN FOR OTHER CHILDREN TOO! GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!! BETTY AND JERRY
[signature]
[Smile] send me info one what is needed and who it will go to and i will see what i can do. also does it have to be new or can real good shape equipment be ok? alsosens address and phone number so i can direct any items to you and make sure you receice them james, daymere@hotmail.com
[signature]
what kind of tackle is needed???[crazy]

I'll try to help out

Aaron
[signature]