Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the haps fellow tubers?
The toads are biting out west. I will try and attach a picture of a 8 pounder I caught the other day while fishing from my Bucksbags Southfork Kick Boat. The big girl eat a new giant crank bait. The Henrieta. Lets here some toad stories from you kick boaters and float tubers.
Rich
[signature]
[shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked]
[signature]
I see your [shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked] and add [shocked]
[signature]
Dang! We need some fish like that here in Idaho. Too bad our "growing season" is so short. I wonder if we could talk fish and game into importing some full grown "planters" from warmer regions!!

I caught two 10 inch bass on a tandem fly setup on Monday and I thought I had a 20 incher. I still think that 10 + 10 = 20!! but maybe not....
[signature]
Impressive.
[signature]
Works for me [Wink]
[signature]
I see your [shocked] and add a [laugh]
[signature]
Areyou near Lake Cor de alein? If so, go flip some jigs into the cover in the Harrison bay area. I flipped out a 21 pound limit there in the spring of 2007 while fishing a bass tournament with the Bassmasters Federation Nation. Also we caught some huge pike. Check out the pike I caught on my you tube video. Just look up catchemcaro and serch my uploads. Most pike!
Rich
[signature]