Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Reservoir??
Anybody been down to Bowman Reservoir or even know if its good fishing? Its in north moapa valley north west of the overton arm area of mead I believe its on a indian reservation so theres probaly a whole anothor license required any info will help

~4poundonly
[signature]
Last I heard (which was a couple years ago), they closed Bowman Reservoir to the public due to people trashing the hell out of it. Used to be some decent Bass fishing up there..
[signature]
Yeah I wouldnt be surprised if it turned to trash, look at the 33hole of lake mead broken bottles,bags even saw a broken outboard on the shoreline. Wish people would take a lil pride in their fishery thanks for the info sil240

~4poundonly
[signature]
on saturday somebody stripped and abandoned there boat in LVW, near sand island. pisses me off
[signature]
what? people steal and strip boats around here?
[signature]
Are you sure it was there boat [shocked]? what did you see a fully intact striped down boat sunk to the bottom? But it wouldnt surprise me what people do now days. Seems to me like most people treat mead like trash I once witnessed a guide pull up to a cove shoreline let the clients off to use the restroom=the shorline and dump their trash= beercans and plastic wrapers and then they motored by and polity asked hows the fishin let me tell ya I was shocked.

~4poundonly
[signature]
What kind of boat did the guide have? I dont mind the bathroom break, but dumping trash, hell no. I would have let em have it.

I didnt see the boat up close. It was beached. The ranger was telling me about it out in the middle of lvb
[signature]
Well it happened in 06 he was reported that day really dont wanna give to much info dont know if hes still guiding but it was a 15 or 17 ft alumweld with a mercury 60 hp. And good thing that boat was recovered who knows what woulda happened[Wink]

~4poundonly
[signature]