Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all from salt lake city utah
Hi all from salt lake city Utah. I am new to this forum and look foreward to all the good info.

Brian
[signature]
Welcome to the site Brian, I see you have found the freshwater fishing board, so just in case you have not been to the Utah board already, here is a link to those boards: [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=55"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=55[/url]
WH2
[signature]
welcome to the site Brian... I am sure you will enjoy your time here...

if you have any questions that we may be able to help with please dont hesitate to ask...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Thanks a bunch for the welcome. I am looking foreward to picking everyones brains and hopefully help a few on the way.

Brian
[signature]
well pick away and Im sure you will have many valuable contributions.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]Hi there bdpeters and welcome. BTW what kind of fishing turns you on?[/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Hello there fellow NAFC'er. Good to see that you made it here.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks again everyone for the welcome. HI Albino Trout. I was able to get on today but had problems yesterday. it seems that the box were you start typing was not loading up. As far as the other questions on what type of fishing I like to do. Well I am not above soaking a line in any way possible. I mostly enjoy stream fishing for trout and have recently started into fly fishing. I also greatly enjoy the uinta's. Also bass fishing. my favorite time of year to fish is the fall.

Brian
[signature]
since you just taking up some fly fishing you may want to drop by the[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#005000] Fly Fishing forum[/#005000][/font][/url] and let us know if you have any questions...lots of good people on that forum that are willing to lend a hand when needed...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi there, City of SALT here as well (literally, like 5 minutes to down town...LOL)
Fly Fishing is my choice and the rivers are great in the Fall, Winter.
You Koch, and Mrs Koch and my hubby and self need to go drown some feathers and fur.
Stillwater round here is also awesome.
[signature]
Hi flygodess. Thanks for the invite. at the current time I am involved with some family health issues but sounds good in the future. Some of my favorite local streams and still water are american fork creek, upper provo in the uinta's and uinta lakes. and current creek. i have ben wanting to get over to the price river below scofield.
Brian
[signature]
Health issues take priority in all things, but any time and any where...Welcome.
[signature]
Don't forget that one of the best ways to drown feathers and fur is with a float tube.[cool] Drop by the float tube forum sometime. [Wink]
[signature]