Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ark below pueblo
a little late but oh well. i met up with MN_Flyguy this past saturday at the ark below pueblo res. was a touch disappointed in the water clarity but that dident stop us from getting into fish. MN_Flyguy has me convinced streamers are the way to go instead of bounce rigs and nymph rigs! we caught a whole mess of fish. everything from rainbows and cuttys, to suckers and bass. i watched MN_Flyguy loss the big trout of the day, and i caught the big trash fish of the day being a sucker. i have a few pics on my phone of him fighting some fish ill post once i get home, he may or may not have some pics also. MN_Flyguy looks like ill be there the afternoon of the 2nd at the General Store there near Spinney. the offer still stands, and of course we could always fish the river near your spot. thanks again for a great day of fishing!
[signature]
Sounds like a fun day! Did you wade it or float it?
[signature]
kochanut, where do you live? I see post from Utah and Colorado from you.
And I am all about drinking a beer... good beer that is!!!
[signature]
it was a great day, glad we could get out! i've got a couple pics i will get up once i get them off my camera. hard to say if i will be able to make it on the 2nd with work and all. i would definitely be down to fish any other day that weekend...hopefully won't have to fight crowds more than fish! by the way i'm hittin the dream this weekend, i'll let you know how the thin mint does!
[signature]
i live in UT but am from CO and come home alot
[signature]
its never to late to post a fishing story, I will even listen to one from when you were 5.. [cool]

thanks for the entry.
[signature]