Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington lakes
I used to fish a lot with a buddy of mine a long time ago. It's been a while and I decided to pick up the hobby again. So I got a nice graphite Penn Sabre and for the reel I picked up a Shimano Solstice 2500FI... very nice reel so far. From what I have been reading online, Shimanos can't be beat as far as spinning reels go.

So I live in NW Washington and was wondering if anyone knew the area and could suggest some good spots. I mainly have been freshwater fishing for trout or salmon...

Basically just use spinning lures.

If you could point me in the right direction, it would be appreaciated... I was asking around and no one seemed to be any help. Thanks.
[signature]
I dont know how far you are from the columbian river, but I hear that is the number one place to go.

I forget where, but they have a fish ladder with a glass wall where they count the salmon as they migrate upstream from the ocean.
[signature]
Check the washington dept of wildlife webpage they have every fisable body of water listed in your area.

If you dont mind driving to woodland wa you can bank fish the lewis river for steelhead was up there yearlier this year did well in the north fork of the lewis[cool]
[signature]