Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick the winner !!
[cool] Well its that time of the year to pick the World Series teams !!!. I'll pick the Yankees and the Giants , and the Yankees winning it 4 games to 2. But I do hope my Twins sneak in there and win it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flagmanonice !!!
[signature]
cubs vs white sox ---------- cubs in 7!

yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sm
[signature]
DETROIT TIGERS AGAINST MRS. CRABTREE'S PRE-SCHOOL T-BALL " TATER-TOTS" , IT'LL BE A CLOSE ONE , LOL !!!!!!!!!
[signature]
[Tongue] I hope the Lions are better than the Tigers !!! LOL
[signature]
[cool]thank god for hockey[cool] ! otherwise i couldn't talk any kinds of sporta at all[blush]! lol!
[signature]
[laugh][laugh][laugh] LMAO
[signature]
I hear tigers and lions are battleing for last place positions. some how they think that holding the last place title is a good thing,

"not so", in my opinion! its been my experience that when you hit rock bottom and you cant fall any further, the bottom usualy drops out and you experience the free fall all over again. And when you are on the bottom they do all they can to keep ya there. and ya just cant get no respect when you are biteing the dust.

for me base ball season ended when the tigers reached the point of no return (the day before spring training started). I still watched them but to be honest the game was on the sound was off,

I havent a clue who is in the running, but if them twins are I will go with them.

other wise I will have to go with the "buckeniers" they got the quitest cheer leaders [Wink]
[signature]
I hope the Giants Win It all! I see the White Sox or the A's making it to the series. I have a feeling the Yankees are going to choke in the playoffs.
[signature]

It's football time baby!! Baseball national pass time my left foot!!! NFL all the way!! Those baseball players are over paid momma's boys!![Wink]
[signature]
try taking your kid to see a football game, you cant do it, he'll learn all the worst behavor from the most absolute moronic group of idiots you'll ever see . . .

baseball on the other hand is a family sport, you may hear ' oh he was out you dirty bum!' but thats about it - and it is the national pastime! coming to you since 1871!

sm
[signature]
baseball has to do it that way. other wise the insurance company would not cover the umpiers life insurance policy [sly]

As for me, I am going to go with Tennesse, I would like to see the lions do it just once all the way before I leave detoit for good [Tongue] note*** I am moving to Tennessee just as soon as my rat hole sells so look for me in Dixi.
[signature]