Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a report, but worth a look =)

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]please refer to the [/size][/#ff0000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]FAQ[/size][/#ff0000][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2] section for guidelines on posting links of any kind including personal blogs... also this is a family oriented site so please ensure your post would be something you would show the younger members of your family...[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]we do have a "less moderated" and more open forum that you can join if you choose.. it is called the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=324"]Rough and Rowdy[/url] forum... [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
lol i cant wait to see where this go's!
[signature]
reminds me of back when I had my custom Harley Davidson. We had a bunch of models in swim suits and or skimpy clothing (but not me...LOL) pose on my bike & a few others. It was dead winter and about 20 degrees.....right,,,,,,Now that is dedication!!
[signature]
looks like a missed something good again.........[frown]
[signature]
[quote AverageJoeFish]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]please refer to the [/size][/#ff0000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]FAQ[/size][/#ff0000][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2] section for guidelines on posting links of any kind including personal blogs... also this is a family oriented site so please ensure your post would be something you would show the younger members of your family...[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]we do have a "less moderated" and more open forum that you can join if you choose.. it is called the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=324"]Rough and Rowdy[/url] forum... [/size][/#ff0000][/font][/quote]

I would like to check this out but....
Oops! You are not authorized to view that page. [frown]
[signature]
from what I understand you have to click on the link and then contact one of the mods for authorization.. I dont go to that forum myself so I am not sure...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
i really speak my mind in there and drop the F bomb from time to time, its like what it says, losely moderated. PM a mod for access.
[signature]
thats one of the reasons I dont go in there.. Im afraid Id speak my mind too freely and that would not be a good thing.. [Smile] .. but as you say it is a more loosely moderated forum but it still falls under the basic guidelines that all mods have to follow... (at least that is what I understand.. [Smile])...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I can go there but I don't much. If I give a piece of my mind, I am afraid I won't get it back...LOL
Average, you can do any of this on that other forum and I know you already like it there.
[signature]
I thought about it but I chose to not join it because, as you know, I dont agree with it being on this site.... to me it seems contrary to the family oriented theme this site is based from.. but on the other hand if people want to join so be it... I just choose not to.. [fishin]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Oh I didn't mean you were wrong, far from that. The other forum we visit had their doubt about it to. I just meant the other site was more forgiving...LOL
You do good work Homie, keep it up.
[signature]
sorry for the misunderstanding sis .. I reread what I wrote and I got Confused..LOL...

uhhmmm what other forum... LOL>. ??
[signature]
I could tell you, but then you'd have to KILL this thread...LOL
[signature]
Oops.. did not mean to stretch the rules. My bad. My 9 year old daughter did view the post with me and she thought the girls were "pretty."

Question, can I post an address if it is not a link? I am new to the blog thing and don't mind a bump in traffic for a good post.

Sorry - The Average Joes
[signature]
lol.. hey sis you are a mod here too.. so you could do that shut down thing as well.. of course after you posted the link.. LOL>...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
stretch maybe.. but no harm done.. and your daughter is correct.. those ladies are "pretty"...

as for links.. Id say no.. especially if they lead to a site that has a forum.. but. if you are not sure and want to know for sure you can always pm one of the mods for advice prior to making the post... FG, DR, and myself are mods on this forum...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
ok, now I really have to check it out. If i dont like it then
I wont go back.
Can I have a authorization Please ?

peter
[signature]
Im not a mod on that forum so I cant help you.. click on one of the mods links on that forum and send them a pm... you should not have any problems getting authorization... have fun.. :-)
[signature]
cool, thanx [Smile]
[signature]
welcome...
[signature]