Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly fishing
I need some fisherman to help me out with articles and moderators for the forums. I am going to start ads very soon including this site but I need my people in place first. I don't want to make mistakes I seen others make. We are mostly about hunting but do have a good number of fishing pages.

Thanks..

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 1]new users are not allowed to post links until they have 15 posts... even then it cannot be a competing forum unless you are a registered advertiser... please refer to the FAQ section (tab at the top of the page) for posting specifics.. if you are wanting to advertise go to firstlight.net and click on the advertiseres tab for assistance...[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
If you are mostly about hunting...why label the thread "fly fishing"? Sounds suspect....but that is just me.
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: dumb.gif]Always find it interesting that owners or moderators for other sites won't permit anyone to promote their own site but want to do the same on other peopple's sites.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]