Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishers Island--Isabella beach
Aug 16 2003 Slow day but some fish boated 2 40lb stripers 7 fluke largest was 6-0 lbs left when seas turned up about 2 oclock then went after cold beers
[signature]
Bob,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the BFT boards. It's nice to see a report from my home state. Even though you just told me that on the phone. Hopefully with your weekend reports, more people will get to posting and you will have a great source of info like we do here in Utah. Have your fishing buddies post too, and have them tell their buddies. If you looked at the Utah board, you saw some guys are planning a Striper party down south, that happens all the time here. I've met new fishing partners and shared lots of info with guys all across our state. Bob, didn't mention he has an offshore boat, and will take people for gas money. He's an excellent fisherman, one of the best I've known. He has almost as much stuff as me! We've known each other since conception and I can tell you this.....he's scared of the dark. No kidding, he's a big polish baby! But, the boy can catch fish. Anyway, welcome again, I hope this all works out well. If not, you can always come to the Utah board and make fun of me, everyone else does.
[signature]
Hey,

Don't make me come out and outfish you on your own boat.
[signature]