Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have come to realize that I do not like Meteorologists
It must be me. I retired this year, so I thought that I would get a chance to go out a bit more. Fat chance this year! When I have been out I come back feeling like I just spent the last 12 hours being sand blasted, and my eyes feel definitely like it!

It is strange though. Some areas have got a lot more than others, and for me the meteorologists have been pretty good. Where as it was supposed to blow 25 mph gusts or more in the C and D area, it was only a slight 10 mph in the Preston area. So I went that way and it was some nice days there. Came back home to hear how bad the wind had been at home. Go figure! You would think all of it would be about the same.

I think that was the same air mass that you went home in, or maybe the day after. You are right a nice ripple on the water is helpful, but only a ripple please!

Where you guys were at is always a wind tunnel, I don't even bother to go that way. Too far to go to be beat to death with 40 mph gusts and 4 ft waves!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [flygoddess] I have come to realize that I do not like Meteorologists - by cpierce - 09-22-2010, 08:24 PM