Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where you from?
I've looked long and hard for a good Idaho hunting forum, and I've already found this one to be the most entertaining and informative. Above all, the most genuine. I can tell the folks here aren't big braggers, but are all about helping, sharing info, and cheering other's successes.

So with that, and since I'm new here, I wondered if we could use this thread to share roughly where you live, and what and where you like to hunt. I'm not going to give away any of my top secret holes, but I'd be more than happy to help point someone in the right direction. And I know I can call on some of you for info too.

So....

I'm currently living up in the Palouse. Relocated here about a year ago. I'm mostly a big game guy, but shoot birds from time to time. I will probably always elk hunt the Teton or Island Park zones, and plan on hunting whitetail up here on the Palouse. My job is in ag, and I travel the state quite a bit. Which means I get to spend more time talking to farmers and ranchers about game, and not enough time chasing game.

Feel free to pm if you need any info on those areas I'm familiar with.
[signature]
i just moved to lewiston, id and hunted the paluose this year for elk i saw a few and heard a few but it was tough hunting compared to elk in the tex creek zone. we should nail some steelies togather this fall hit me up.
[signature]
I am from the Twin Falls area. I hunt and fish all over the state. Most of my hunting is Muzzleloader. Ron
[signature]
I live in the Desert west of Blackfoot. I hunt deer and Elk and a few birds. I fish for anything with a fin. I all ready have my Elk in the freezer for this year, waiting for deer season to open now. Usually rifle hunt, but gonna try a pistol this year for deer.
[signature]
My names Scott and live in Jerome. I enjoy archery hunting big game and love bird hunting with my 2 dogs.
I chase chukars all over Idaho and have also hunted them Nevada
[signature]
I live in Mountian Home and hunt for anything i can get a tag for. I have only been in idaho a year so this is season 1 for me. I have spen alot of time in unit 39 and 31. The focus this year is anterless deer in 31. I have a set of labs that love water but, Sadly they are taking a long time to train. I will bird hunt but prefer big game and fins.
[signature]
Good to have you on board
[signature]