Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern Utah "Ramp Report"
The old lady and I decided to take the kids miuture golfing today but I told her we would half to check on a couple of watering holes along the way!!We headed over by Newton on the way to Providence and what a mud puddle,the lowest I have ever seen it and I have lived around here for 28 yrs. Went to Providence did a little golfing, the kids and the old lady whiped me"too many beers""she was driving" after that headed over by Hyrum,checked out the ramp and the ramp is about 2' out of the water,but several bigger boats still skiing!!Over the canyon we went stopped by the North marina at Willard,showed the wife and kids where BLM and I got stuck on sat. an it looks like the water has went down about a foot since then!!We headed over to the south marina and Holy S#!* there is only a couple puddles and green stuff growing all over it looks the best crop in BE county,cant wait to get out on the water again!!M.H.
[signature]
ahhhhh nuthin like a few brews and some minature golf with the kiddies . .

ahahahahahahahaha

[cool]

sm
[signature]
[#ff0000]Cleaned up the motor and "dumped" the boat into Hyrum last night for a test drive. The water is right at the edge of the end of the cement and then drops about straight down. My back tires were still on pavement and my trailer was completly submerged dangling off of the back. The bow line was still on and the finder was regestering 8 feet at the back of the boat. The whole east end of the lake is less than 4 feet deep. Picked up one 16" rainbow on a 'taz in about 14 feet of water but nothing else. P4L tell your dad-in-law it's still purring and thanx again! [/#ff0000]
[signature]
[#ff0000]I wandered over to Porcupine this morning to see if I could still launch and it is 5 - 15 feet of sloppy muck around the edges. Looks like I could get the jon boat out but nothing else. There was a fair amount of surface activity, kinda pretty. [/#ff0000]
[signature]