Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FENWICK FOR SALE (NEW)
I have a Fenwick with sleeve and alimunum cylinder carry case with screw on end....

its two pieces of bamboo it was never used and I have no use for it as I dont fish I shoot....

if you are interested in trades or just plain want to buy it let me know I am open to prices and Open to guns....

please and thankyou
-Andrew

[url "mailtoConfusedkandal4@gmail.com"]skandal4@gmail.com[/url]
[signature]
I'm pretty sure that is Fiberglass, not bamboo. They never made Bamboo rods.
What length and weight is it? Wanna pm me a price?
[signature]
hey sis.. I soon as I saw this I knew you would be interested.. :-).. looks like a nice rod though...

MacFly
[signature]
Like I said I dont know too much about fishing on the label it self it says FF 80 8 FT

Hope that helps......

Like I said If your not going to be traiding for a firearm and yourt going to be purchasing the money is just going to be used to invest in a firearm... SO.. Throw me a number

[signature]
$5.00 [Smile]
[signature]
An 8 foot 8 weight, or 7/8
[signature]
The FF80 is a 7/8w from the 60's- early 70's. It would be the first generation of the Ferrulite rods from Fenwick.

There's one on ebay right now for $35.
The FF80 is a rod for large flies and it's slow. Good luck in selling it.
[signature]
Also 8 foot, for big stuff & bass, but not distance
[signature]
I know this is an old one, but that rod is almost identical to a 9ft fen. that my grand dad handed down to me when I was 12, still have it kicking around. Have caught a ton of trout on it.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]My first rod was a Fenwick Eagle 9' 6wt. Still in good shape but it is relagated to my back yard pratice sessions. Came with an aluminum tube and a stocking. Believe I paid around $100 back in the olden days. lol[/#008000][/font]
[signature]