Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct 2nd dinkster party at mead
[size 2][/size]October 2 dinkster party at mead[cool]

[size 2][/size]Decided to do a solo mission today at 33 hole arrived around 645am at the rocky point parking lot not a sole around. Slight breeze felt nice n cool sun was covered by some clouds. Started to make my way down to the spot already can see short weak boils out in the bay. Finally get down to the spot started castin the shad rap crankbait (see pic) bout 10th cast hooked up on this little guy (see pic) lure was almost big as him all 3 hooks in his lips. Kept it up with the lure to no avail and the boils started to die down so I switched to chovies on the bottom wasn't waiting long until I got hooked up on the first & bigest cat of the day (see cooler pic) he fought hard enjoyed getin em to shore. Started to die down for an hour or so, missed couple strikes n wasn't getin tugs then all the sudden the cove to the right of me started to erupt with a big boil I casted out with chovies with no weight soon as the bait hit the bottom they were takin off with it caught about a dozen dinkster stripers decided to keep some for the family bbq. The boil action ended soon as it started kinda confusing still had a blast took off when it started to get hot around 1030am boat action not to bad all boats kept there distance n didn't put off to bad of wake excellent way to spend the sat morning. questions or comments welcome until then.
[signature]
Nice report. Thanks
[signature]
Good job on the stripers and kitty! [cool]
[signature]