Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview boat ramp launchable???
Hey buddy, I was up there a couple weeks ago and the ramp is launchable, but it is extremley low. Be very careful if you dont know all the under water structure. I saw a guy in a ski boat go full bore onto an bar that was only a foot under the water. He was more than a hundred yards off shore, so take your time and watch that sonar.

But I would rather run my boat aground than fish pineview on saturday.

Since willard is so low, every ski boat, wave runner, and moron out there is at pineview on saturday. I have never seen it so crowded. You couldnt even fish due to all the waves, boats zipping this way and that. Plus, its rare to have the over flow parking completley full and have to go back befond the overflow field to park your truck.

Weekdays are still ok, but saturday you wouldnt find me at pineview until october.

You heard the fish and game netted a 73 inch musky out of there this summer didnt you. Now thats a big fish.

As for the ramp, I have launched my big boat there, and a 21 ft bass boat in the last month, and with all the extremely large boats on the water, you should be just fine launching your boat.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Pineview boat ramp launchable??? - by Old_Coot - 08-19-2003, 08:03 PM
Re: [Old_Coot] Pineview boat ramp launchable??? - by PREDATOR - 08-20-2003, 01:20 AM