Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duck Hunting?
Has anybody been duck hunting in the Rexburg area? If so, how has it been going? I haven't been seeing too many myself...

Can somebody maybe point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Josh
[signature]
I went out to Cartier Slough yesterday aftenoon to just walk around and do some scouting for some birds. I was surprised to see that a lot of the river/streams that run through there are all dried up. I went duck hunting there last year with a buddy and we did real well but there was water everywhere then. Maybe when the water level goes back up the ducks will come back.

P.S. If you ever need a hunting partner let me know...I am a student at BYU-I and all my hunting buddies graduated.
[signature]
[quote FishingRookie]I went dick hunting there last year with a buddy [/quote]

[laugh][laugh] you went hunting for what? lol!!!!! oh how some typos are so funny!!!!! feel free to edit it.
[signature]
And claiming ties to BYU while making such a typo opens you up for countless jokes. . .
Classic
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up...

It is right by Beaver Dick park so i thought it only fitting!
[signature]
Too many things to say, but I'll refrain.
[signature]
[quote chrome_junky][quote FishingRookie]I went dick hunting there last year with a buddy [/quote]

[laugh][laugh] you went hunting for what? lol!!!!! oh how some typos are so funny!!!!! feel free to edit it.[/quote]

Post has been reported...........[laugh]
[signature]
Doesn't seem to be too many birds in the area right now, high water has stuff a bit spread out too.

I spent last thurs doing a little cast and blast on the south fork and there were a decent amount of local birds for that. We shot a limit between 2 of us and caught some nice fish. We need things to cool off and for the water to drop for things to pic up.

As a side note, I am a CM student here in the burg also and am always looking for people to hunt or fish with. If you guys need some one shoot me a pm. or Email [url "mailto:Bmar08001@byui.edu"]Bmar08001@byui.edu[/url]. I try to hunt/fish 2 or 3 times a week.
[signature]
Hey guys...I'm down for looking for ducks pretty much anytime! Hit me up on here or call or text me. Just pm me for my #!

Josh
[signature]