Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elk are in the freezer.
They may be small, but they are both in the freezer. My son and I got our elk on Monday. Stayed an extra day to try and spot for my brother and his son-in-law, but when we left they still hadn't got their elk. They both killed yesterday. We were hunting unit 32. We saw over 300 head every day. The snow made all the difference. I was up there 10 days before and couldn't find a track anywhere.
[signature]
very nice ! i had a tag in 39 for cows. had to eat tag soup no luck 11 days of hunting 0 elk. my dad luckily got one we were hunting west of highway 21. usualy a one day hunt a few years ago but it's getting tough now. with out stealing your spot what area were you hunting?around ola ? or maybe three forks ? is it a rifle hunt? have a good one. love the picks. i need to get a digital camera
[signature]
I think it was 32-1 or 32-2. It includes all of unit 32 south of willow creek and east of fourmile road. We hunted most of the northern portion east of fourmile and made it over as far as dry buck.
[signature]
nice work!!! great pics too. i cant look at a young cow elk and not salavate over how good those tenderloins will taste after working them lose with my fingers and flapping them on the grill with olive oil... great stuff. well done!
[signature]