Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday @ The Berry
Just a quick update in case any one is contemplating the berry. Do It. The roads going in to the marina were extremely icy with a litle snow on them. Took it slow no probs. Got to the ramp and there were 2 trailers in the parking lot. A nice 15' wide path down the ramp which was mostly clear. The rest was snow covered. Launched no problem.[Smile]
[signature]
Do you think there's still access to haws point? I went up about 8 days ago in that snow storm and you could still drive around the bay. How was the fishin' berryhunter? Seem like they were shallow or around the 20-30 range? For some reason they seemed a bit deeper in the 20 to 30 ft range when I was up there last. Not many landed shallow. Thanks for yer post!
[signature]
Okay, but how was the fishing?
[signature]
Were any of the bays frozen? Did you see any ice anywhere? PM me if you would like. Thanks.

And how was the fishing?
[signature]
Those exact conditions there, remind me of a time in Nebraska. I saw a truck/boat combo slide right into the lake...up to the top of the windows! I'd suggest tire cables when launching and retrieving...just me. At least that's how I got him out.
[signature]