Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STANDINGS

[signature]
Looks like blank is in the lead I still have a chance. Curt G.
[signature]
Like I said, be patient. I will get it all caught up in good time.[laugh]

Windriver
[signature]
I know I was trying to be funny .
[signature]
Thanks Iwannabuggy for getting me back on track by making the excel spread sheet. I will try to keep it updated more regularly.

Windriver
[signature]
Are the standings updated on the spread sheet in your post? If they are it will not let me open it . I get a screen that wants a 25 character product key number. Kinda like when you register a new program. Any help would be great

Thanks
Jim
[signature]
Here is a picture of the unofficial standings. It sounds like maybe you've never registered your excel program. Remember, these are un-official as I have no say in the scoring. It's just something I threw together in my spare time.

[inline "unofficial standings.JPG"]
[signature]
I don't have excel. Is there anyway for me to view this with out it? Thank for the pic and your help. I am kinda slow when it comes to this computer stuff[:/]
[signature]
You could download and install open office. It will work on excel files. Or you could download an excel viewer. I recommend open office.

Or I could just try and keep a current picture up everytime someone adds another picture......

I think people may be holding back, waiting to the end to post there pictures.....????
[signature]
There are free excel readers on gmail and hotmail accounts.
[signature]
I got it thanks for the help. I went with the excel viewer. I hop people are not holding back [frown]

Jim
[signature]
I just can't get past the 2 perch, everythings melting around here.
[signature]
Updated, unofficial standings.

[inline "Unofficial Standings 2.jpg"]
[signature]
I thought kokanee and coho would be in the same column and I don't see a column for Brown Trout ? Curt G.
[signature]
I only added colums for this that have been report to date. If someone reports a brown, I'll add the column. Remember by standings report is un-official.
[signature]
I had to update for my new perch so I went ahead and added a column for Browns. As for the Kokanee and Coho going in the same column, it doesn't make sense IMHO, because they are speparate species and that's kind of the point isn't it? Anyway, Windriver has the final say, so whatever he says is fine with me.

Curt, Are you holding back entries?

[inline Untitled.jpg]
[signature]
No I am not holding back . I wish I was . I am hoping to get a kokanee and a Brown this coming weekend at PalaSades .
[signature]
Latest update to the un-official standings.

[inline "Unofficial image.jpg"]
[signature]
Updated again.

[inline untitled.JPG]
[signature]
Update: 2-16-11

[inline untitled.JPG]
[signature]