Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotspotting?
It's Birch Creek res. It's no secret, it's a public fishing lake stocked by the DWR.

Nice report and nice fish. Good to see some healthy rainbows coming out of there.
[signature]
We were able to drive up to the lake but now ill guarentee that you need a sled now the rainbows are really healthy great time fishing and hit it at the right time seems how we don't have sleds
[signature]
That sucks. I wanted to hit it tomorrow. Where is a sled when you need one!
[signature]
I was up over Thanksgiving, went out four wheeling in the BLM land Northeast of BC, I guess I should have gone fishing. Lots of snow up there.
[signature]
[quote HookJaw_Brimhall]It's Birch Creek res. It's no secret, it's a public fishing lake stocked by the DWR.

Nice report and nice fish. Good to see some healthy rainbows coming out of there.[/quote]
Yawn... same crap from the big HJB!!! haha
[signature]
Kiss my butt WW [Wink]

It's no secret. Anyone who buys a fishing license pays for the 30,000 tigers per year that are planted in BC. And when someone wants to know which lake the post is about, I will tell them. It's a public lake and if a fellow fisherman and BFT member (Bigbrown) wants to know, I will tell him.

[:p]
[signature]
Don't get mad hookjaw I never said it was a secret I said honey hole and its a good fishery for tigers why are you always causing the same greef as always I guess its just how you are. Well good fishing everyone.
[signature]
I like causing grief [sly]

I just think it's funny how people poop thier pants when I say the word "Birch Creek". It's a gig that never gets old.
[cool]

I get PMs everytime I do it from people crying about how I ruined thier lives and ruined the fishing at Birch creek forever.
Funny thing is I have been doing this for 3-4 years and I still never see anyone up there when I go.

You guys are funny!
No hard feelings to you 801sprtsmn, congrats on the fish you done good. I was actually just responding to bigbrowns inquiry about which lake you were fishing. Didn't know we were supposed to lie to the poor guy.
[signature]
[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]

[signature]
Looks like I got a rise out of you [Wink]
[signature]
Thanks for deleting your post. I was in the process of editing it when you did the job for me. Come on guys (not just referring to any one member) we have gone down this path enough times and it is obvious that both sides feel strongly about their position regarding Birch Creek but those feelings can be shared in a more respectful way.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]You can sure tell when the weather is keeping a lot of folks from going fishing. Seems like the emotions and the testosterone both overflow a bit. Even nice guys get a bit nutsy when they are restrained from fishing too long...and all they have is their computer keyboard to pound on.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]When I was a moderator on this board I always got a chuckle from how "passionate" folks could become over a fun sport like fishing. The way some guys carry on you can almost visualize the flecks of foam at the corners of their mouths...all over fishing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]SHEESH[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I think people get pissy because it is obvious the poster didn't post the name for a reason and you took it upon yourself to post the location for him. And don't spout your BS about responding to a fellow fishermans request; you could have done that through a PM to also respect the wishes of the poster.

If you were the one posting the report, then I think more people would be understanding of disclosing Birch. But it seems like the only time you get on here is to disclose Birch when the poster doesn't disclose it or to do something else to piss people off. Members like you should be banned. Enjoy your life of getting a rise out of people and pissing people off. [crazy]

If a poster doesn't disclose a lake, let the poster be the judge of how and to whom he does want to disclose it. We keep scaring people off from posting with all the members on here taking the liberty to add whatever they want to the reports.
[signature]
Hey hookjaw you didnt get a rise out of me i just know how you are. Its not that i was keeping it a secret its just a honey hole that us northern guys have to fish and i consider it as one of my honey holes witch us friends have many of them up north. Its ok that you told everyone about Birtch Creek because its not likely that you catch these tigers in the summer because they are eating the smaller tigers and rainbows they plant earlier in the year they dont want no fake stuff. No hard feelings just thought that us northern boys had a little secret about catching nice tigers without going to schofield. But i guess you reuined that huh. Thanks for all the PM's from you guys for keeping it our little secret. Good fishing to all..
[signature]
I just want to know where you got your scale [Wink][fishon]
[signature]
Whats funny is that the same people on this board (Hooker) always push buttons, and when the people who care say anything back, they are the ones reprimanded. For this reason there will always only be reports about Willard, UL, the Berry on BFTski.
[signature]
It's nowhere near as good as it was 3 years ago before all the boneheads loosened their pie-holes. Oh well, just trashy tigers anyhow.
[signature]
[quote 801SPRTSMN]Hey hookjaw you didnt get a rise out of me i just know how you are. Its not that i was keeping it a secret its just a honey hole that us northern guys have to fish and i consider it as one of my honey holes witch us friends have many of them up north. Its ok that you told everyone about Birtch Creek because its not likely that you catch these tigers in the summer because they are eating the smaller tigers and rainbows they plant earlier in the year they dont want no fake stuff. No hard feelings just thought that us northern boys had a little secret about catching nice tigers without going to schofield. But i guess you reuined that huh. Thanks for all the PM's from you guys for keeping it our little secret. Good fishing to all..[/quote]

I admit, I push alot of buttons on this site, and the moderators have punished me accordingly. But is seriously all in good fun.
I just can't believe how berserk some of you go when someone reveals a fishing spot. They are slimy little fish for heavens sake. FISH people FISH, you are getting mad over FISH.
Birch Creek res has been listed in the DWRs proclamation forever. Birch creek is listed on the DWR fish stocking reports. Birch Creek has been featured on a popular fishing TV show. Birch Creek is listed in the standard examiner every wednesday and always mentions "Big Tigers".
I mean when does the "Secret lake" become a normal lake like the others??? I love this little lake, I have fished it for a long time and it has been on the up hill forever, it has never gone down hill in my opinion. It gets better every year.
I like people to know about BC, I like heraring the reports about BC, not "The secret honey hole". I like to see the success of others there as well. Never have I been mad when someone catches a trophy tiger out of there.
I knew saying the magic "Birch Creek" word would stir the pot, and I probably should not have done it again. But seriously people it's a public lake and it's there for everyone to enjoy. Certainly they don't plant 30,000 tigers in there and 1000s of rainbows for the select 20 BFT members that call it the "Honey Hole". It's there for the average joe to enjoy and I hope that people get up there and enjoy it as I do.
You post a report to be a "Report", not a "Secret Bragging blog". It's nice to see some big fish, but with no info it doesn't really help anyone out. Just my thoughts.
[signature]
You really need to get out of the house. Pot stirrer! [crazy]
[signature]