Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found: 5600 FL a.k.a. 5600 Plus

Hi TubeDude,

absolutely, that's why I said probably no go for the 5600 Plus. I thought about using it to make bait ie big sardines and small mackerel that we MAY have to get but my buddy suggested I refrain from that. Going with my once a week fishing club buddies. Here's the story.

Set up your sabiki rig so that it sets along your main line with a white jig used as the weight. Drop it down and get your whatever and once loaded (depending on the need for bait, how many guys are really helping and common sense) let it hang for an extra 15 or 20 seconds. If a big ol fishy doesn't hammer you in that time briskly reel in your bait, go to the tank and use the jig to keep the line straight, but a little limp, for the guy on the tank to take them off with his 'take them off' thingy. And...... do it all over again.

Pet whine: On open party boats: I make bait like mad, other guys sleeping, how come those sleeping beauties are the first one's to dive for the primo bait? Decks usually say something in general about this but they usually don't enforce ethical behavior.

JapanRon
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Found: 5600 FL a.k.a. 5600 Plus - by JapanRon - 08-24-2003, 06:20 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Found: 5600 FL a.k.a. 5600 Plus - by JapanRon - 08-24-2003, 09:28 PM