Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free International Float Tube / kick boat big fish contest.
The CatchemCaro bait company is putting on some thing new for 2011. We are going to get all 6 float tube / kick boat organization involved in what we are calling "The World Wide Kick Boat / Float Tube Club Big Fish Challenge"
Here's how it's going to work. I know of 7 official kick boat / float tube organization.

[#ff0000](Sorry. No links to other websites with forums.)[/#ff0000]

1. SCBBBC, USA.
2. B-N-T, USA.
3. Back Water Bassin, USA.
4. Mini boat & Tube, USA.
5. KBBC, S. Africa.

6. IBBC, Italy.

7. ???, Japan

If I have missed an official Float Tube / Kick Boat club please let us know. All these clubs have a tour. some have more tour events then others. I can't change that and it's fine with us. The club member that catches the biggest bass during the 2011 season while fishing an official event will win a box of CatchemCaro products. Also included in that box will be some Little Creeper Baits, some Fish Hunter Baits and some Iwamoto Jigs & Moto Hooks.

The shipping and handling will be covered by the CatchemCaro Bait Co, and the other company's baits will be supplied from CatchemCaro Baits as well.

I will follow the results from each club as the season progress's and will update the angler, his club and location on our CatchemCaro web site. The winner will be anounced at the end of the 2011 season.

Will it be be a USA club member or a club member from around the globe that will catch the biggest bass while fishing with a kick boat / float tube organization similar to ours?

Rich
CatchemCaro Bait Co.
[signature]