Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebate on 2011 licenses
Dear Connecticut Hunters and Anglers,
You are being sent this email because you may be entitled to a credit toward your purchase of 2011 fishing and hunting licenses.

During the 2010 session of the General Assembly, legislation was approved and signed into law in April reducing many of the fees for sportsmen’s licenses and permits. This was followed in June by legislation authorizing a credit to be applied against the fee for any 2011 sportsmen’s license, permit or tag when purchase of a license, permit or tag had been made at the higher prices in place between October 1, 2009 and April 14, 2010. The credit amount will be the difference between the higher amount paid during that time period and the amount set by the new fee structure established April 14, 2010.

If you bought a 2010 hunting or fishing license prior to April 14, 2010, you may be entitled to a refund. To learn more about this credit and to see if you are eligible, visit [url "http://www.ct.gov/dep/sportsmensfeereduction"]www.ct.gov/dep/sportsmensfeereduction[/url]

They don't make it easy.
[signature]
After doing all the BS they wanted me to do. I did save $34 off of the $66 for 2011. Now I just have to wait for it to clear. [:p]
[signature]