Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crawdad 12-04-10
[inline 1204101245a.jpg][inline 1204101246a.jpg][inline 1204101246b.jpg]

Well this is how we started the trip. My Brother-in-law decided to go across the mud cove and not around it (like we do every time before????) Thanks to the guys who offered to help, nice to see you guys are out there.

Went out to the point to the left and there the AC Plugs for about 2 hours. Saw one striper blow up on a trout but that was it, no love at all. A few guys were trying for the trout but it was dead as well.
[signature]
Looks like you had fun. hope you do not try that again! That mud is like quick sand.

Stripercraze
[signature]
Holy sh^t. [laugh]

Ive been there, lol, smells wonderful when you release that gas. What a drag. Man, i didnt know they started stocking trout already over there. sweet. (licks chops)[fishin] thanks for sharin
[signature]
Where your shoes ties tied on tight? I knew some one who lost a shoe to lake mead mud doing something like that.
[signature]
We will show you the video at the meeting on Thursday.
[signature]
Don't know how many times i've been caught in that situation mostly at night saw my dogs walk over a dried up back cove no prob so I followed them and sunk to my knees. I was able to roll myself out but dam it took alot of effort. Stay safe out there guys[cool]
[signature]