Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xmas gift
i need to find my bro an xmas gift and he really likes fishing like any type of fishing i think he would just want somthin really cool that he could use. around $150 would be a nice price[fishin]
[signature]
shop around, you can find a nice pair of waders,

a nice fly tieing kit "if he is in to that"

snoop around in his tackle box and jot down a few names of lures in his box and pick out a dozen or so of the same make that he dosnt have, That will burn a buck and a half real quick

do you know if he likes spin cast or bait cast reels, you can get a decent spin cast combo or a bait cast combo depending on what he likes.. again this will require some snooping on your part, If you dont know the differance you can google bait cast reels, they are the ones that look like they have a spool of thread in them.

spin cast reels have inter changable spools. and quite often, when you pick up a new reel it comes with a spare spool. "spinning rod and reel combo's how ever dont"

If you have ever heard him talk about fishing, try to remember the names of the fish he has talked the most about and our guys can point you to spicific equipment
[signature]
[Smile]
[signature]
I got a new Pennacle LP100 6 bearing with Break system baitcaster for Christmas and have been fishing with it twice now and just love it. It's the first 6 bearing reel with a breaking system that I've ever owned and it's just amazing compared to the 20$ stuff I can afford. lol
[signature]