Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice fishing
looks like the ice is goin to be thick this winter cant wait to get out there hoping it will be better fishing than last year, any tips on were ther might b some big perch in lake st.clair
[signature]
ancor bay, maybe, just maybe we will finaly get the anual winter perch festival that has been melted out in the years past.
[signature]
alright il give it a shot thnx man
[signature]
Your welcome, be sure to let us know how you do.

I my self am going to try to make it out to southridge once this winter, but it is not looking good, the gas prices just keep going up.. I am 1 1/2 to 2 hours away depending on traffic and weather.
[signature]
hey went fishing in harrison township yesturday caught bout fifty kept bout 15 ten inchers small green baits with spikes seem to work best so far
[signature]
great, glad to hear ya got in to them, I am hoping for a cople myself today if the weather gives me a break.
[signature]
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/14728/cat/713"][Image: DSCN1518.JPG][/url]
[center]Did a little panfishing after dark last night.
[center]yep in the rain on new years eve.

[left]My last fishing trip of 2010. These were caught in Island lake State park. Sorry guys, cant tell ya wich lake. [:p]
[signature]
ausome man thts good, was going to go today but rain and all this crap weather is destroying it all , might try some bait casting dout il get anything though
[signature]
just got off the ice just a bunch of small perch hoping it freezes again ice isnt tht bad but itl hold lol
[signature]
If you get up this way try Peach lake , it's a couple miles east of westbranch on M-55.
It's loaded with perch and walleye.
[signature]
no bass today, or anything else for that matter. as ya know bass season is over here in the mittin state, I did manage to catch this little one today.

[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/14786/cat/745"][Image: Me_and_a_pike.jpg][/url]
[left]
[left]First Pike of the year.
[signature]
nice pike man, been trying out at eddys drive in in harrison township fishing has been a bit slow but thers a few decent perch out ther but damn there are a lot shad hopefully theyl atract some pike or bass , might head up to saginaw bay for some walley any recomendation for baits
[signature]
be carefull about targeting bass though the ice this time of year, the season is closed.

you could try a rapala jigging minow with a fresh minnow or two hooked to it. That seems to be the most popular lure I see on the ice for them..

do me a favor when your out there on the bay, dont go floating off anywhere.. I hear about them guys dooing that every year.
[signature]
alright il giv it a try hoping to get out there today and nab a few pike guess wel c how it goes hows the fishing been for u guys
[signature]
a little slow on my end, half dozen eater size gills per day on my end.

nothing special in the last cople weeks.
[signature]
yea same here been slow the shad r crazy this year
[signature]
I got out yesterday for a few hours, managed a nice 16 inch smallie, a pretty green color. [cool]

after admireing his sheen, I looked down his throught for a lure I lost earlier not seeing anything, or scars I was satified that wasnt the fish I fought with earlier so safely in to the hole he was released.
[signature]
sweet, man did u hear about this snow storm we gonna get
[signature]
lol, not only did I hear about it, I shoveled what little bit of it we got.. I finaly made it back out on the ice today, caught dinner around dark, nothing special, a cople perch and a cople gills.. enuff for the fryer, just so long as I add a tater or two.

that hipe went on for days, but I am sure you got the full force of it and then some, you guys always get the lake effect snows.
[signature]
yea but the bad stuff didnt come for about two days after they predicted, caught some nice perch off of metro park but other than tht not much has been biting
[signature]