Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fisherman saying whats your favorite ?
Give A man afish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Acient proverb

Or as any wife says;

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you wil never see him.
[signature]
I like the old[size 2]

"Fish or cut bait"[size 2][/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
There is a great country song about a wife who forces her husband to choose between fishing and her. The chorus goes," I am going to miss her " [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"]My wife told me she was going to leave me if I didn't stop fishing. I dearly love my wife so I'm sure gonna miss her[/font]
[signature]
My wife said I don't want you smoking so I quit, She said I need to cut back on drinking so I did, she said I think you need to spend more time home and less time fishing, I said," I think we need to re-think our marriage" [unimpressed]

She never brought of fishing again except to say," Have a good time " [cool]

I don't care alot but I want I do care for I do alot ( Fishing )

Here's my ad for my new wife:

[size 7]WANTED[/size]

[size 2]Woman with boat who can cook fish, clean fish and do laundry.[/size]

[size 2]Please send picture of boat [cool][/size]
[signature]
That one is good i like it.[Smile]

Nothing grows faster than a fish from the time he bites to the time he gets away.
[signature]

Ron's saying:

If it's got water, it's fishable!
[signature]
Hi !! My first post here and I would have to say my favorite is

CATFISH TAKE A LOOK AT MY WORM lol its not a saying but something dumb my dad sings when he fishes

[unsure]
[signature]
I cant believe this one hasnt made it in yet !!

[cool]"HOOK UPPPPP"!!!!!!!![cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 5] On the sixth day, God created fish.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0080][size 5]On the seventh day, God went fishing.[/size][/#ff0080][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#400040][size 5]On the issue of fishing vs wives... I believe that marriage licenses should be like fishing licenses... you gotta renew them every year.[/size][/#400040][/font]
[signature]

Hi TubeDude,

Like the idea! How would you work the enhancment and the 2 pole stamps? I'd want to know exactly what I'm getting for my money! Ya, and what if they slap a slot limit on ya?!

JapanRon
[signature]
[cool]Don't know about the two pole thing. I'm not into the kinky stuff.

Slot limit? Now you're gettin' too clinical. Better not touch that one. (Tee Hee)

A whole lot of interesting considerations for the "Bag and possession limit".

But, back to the original subject of this thread, I got another one:

[#0080ff]You can fish...or you can worry. But, you can't fish AND worry. (Fishing is good therapy for whatever ails you.)[/#0080ff]
[signature]
[cool] [red][size 4] We always say in CA " Work is for people who don't know how to fish" and don't forget the all time favorite of everyone, " A bad day fishing still beats a good day at work".[/size][/red]
[signature]
Marriage is like fishing...You keep throwing your line out until you get a bite then you reel it in. Unfortunatley if you don't like the fish and throw it back it takes half of your equipment!
[signature]
[cool]
[signature]
[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
The trout do not rise in the cemetery, so you better do your fishing while you are still able.

[angelic]
[signature]
The ultimate lure is the mind of the fisherman.
[signature]
One of the turning points in my life was when I got my first bait- casting outfit.

Jimmy Carter[Smile]
[signature]
You cant catch fish on a dry Line.
[signature]