Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't hate me... haha
Here are some images of the ponds I get to fish year round. They are all within half a mile of my apartment in this country town in Arkansas. 7 ponds in all and you can even see my apartment complex in the google earth image I uploaded and all the ponds in the same frame. None of these are commercial fishing ponds, just water table farm ponds for the farmers around here.

Don't hate... lol.

The first three are Gillis's ponds 1 2 and 3 on the google map. all right together and the large one has a fresh water spring that feeds it with tubes between them so when it gets full the other two get water from it. They never dry up and are full of Largemouth bass, Blue Cats, Channel Cats, and Large redear bream.

[inline GILLIS3.JPG][inline GILLIS2.JPG][inline google_ponds.jpg][inline GILLIS1.JPG]

This next pond is the one in google earth named Church pond. It has 10-20lb bowfin, 5-25lb blue cats and channel cat (because it connects to the twin ditches) and it has abundant 2lb - 6lb Largemouth bass. Some crappie all under 1lb.

[inline ChurchPond1.JPG]
[signature]