Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have all 7 species yet?
Just wondering how everyone else is doing. I just got 6. Not sure how I'm going to get the 7th. Does anyone have all 7 yet?
[signature]
I got 5 out of the 7

Jim
[signature]
I can't get passed 1 so far[:p]
[signature]
I haven't got mine yet. I keep forgetting to take the pics. O'well I can get a koke and perch at Ririe now that it is frozen. The other species are a little more difficult. I should be able to get a fat sucker there as well.

Windriver
[signature]
Just two so far - brook and koke but I should be able to get 3 more in the next few weeks
[signature]
the only one im missing is goldfish[:p]
[signature]
Who's holding out? [:/] This far into the season and no one has all 7? [shocked] Come on lets see your fish [Smile][Smile]

Jim
[signature]
Boy for me this has been a very Sad season!

I had thought it was going to be a wonderful season but alas only the perch. Then when I finally got a trout the picture was so blurry I couldn't even use it. Then the ice went away here around twin falls and I just could put it together to travel anywhere.

I'm through whining, but you just wait til next year, then you'll see, ya then you'll see.

[fishin][fishin]
[signature]
I am at six. I just have to get the pics off the Camera. I don't think 7 is going to happen. Just getting too busy with work and wrestling.

Windriver
[signature]