Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win a Free Shirt! Guess the the fish count for the BFT Blue Horizon 8-28 Trip?
O.K. Guys who would like to take a guess, closest to the total fish count gets a shirt!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
74[cool]
[signature]
[Tongue] Hey there LH are you counting the throwbacks with that???
[signature]
[Tongue][cool] I guess 68.[sly][sly]
[signature]

Hey there,

I'd guess 125, that is 25 anglers X 5 (Mexican waters 5 albies). or 125 of a mixed bag of fish and anglers. ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]
132. Make sure the shirt is XXXL [cool]
[signature]
JUST PULLED A NUMBER OUTTA THE AIR ! NOW IT'S UP TO THEM TO PULL THE SAME OUTTA THE WATER ![cool]
[signature]
[cool] That's the fun part.
[signature]
ARE YOU GOING ?
[signature]
[unimpressed] DIDN'T PLAN ON IT. MAYBE THE NEXT ONE THAT IS CLOSE BY.
[signature]
~~~~~0~~~~~~~!!!! [laugh]

Aaron
[signature]
70 even

chris
[signature]
hey mike, I think aaron won that one![:/] unfortunatly! those swells beat us up huh!?!?![pirate][pirate][pirate]

joe
[signature]
Hello Guys,

Aaron was unfortuanaetely the closest. We had some tough weather. Send over your info to [url "mailto:mgh@bigfishtackle.com"]mgh@bigfishtackle.com[/url] and I'll ship your shirt out.

Thanks for playing guys! By the way those 60 to 70 numbers were actually close, only not in fish counts but in the amount of time I was chumming (LOL). Definetly my worst bout with sea sickness in a long while, although I did manage to pull in 1 Skip Jack between my pukes.

It was a great group of anglers and nice to meet you Joe and Chris.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Casper" color, was only "one" of the American Flag colors,I saw in Mr. H. My Booyaa Belly, personaly,was so sloshed,the following day "I" had to jump on the 1/2 day boat,just to stop the running to the "Captian's Quarters",for a lil' relief" I MUST SAY, the Trip Was REALLY A GAS!!! In More Ways Than One".
[signature]
those things are pretty sweet huh. it was a fun trip though. i will admit that.

hey mike, I will have the picture of chris's albie pretty soon. I just took a bunch of pictures of yellowtail and stuff on the PURSUIT!!! come fish with us on the pursuit. i guarantee you'll catch something worth the trip![Wink]

joe
[signature]