Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Light
Looking through a Woodworking Mag. the hubby spotted this:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=...g%20lights

Just got it yesterday and it is perfect! The LEDs around the magnifier are awesome, and that magnet base...WOW!!! I am still trying to get it off the metal base...LOL
It comes with a clamp on base too. AND it runs off 3 AAA batteries or the the adapter that comes with it.
I also got the spot lite which is cool for pictures.
This is going to be so easy to take on the road with me!
[signature]
that is a great looking rig... just curious.. how long is the flexible arm on that light.. it looks to be a good length...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
From top of the base to the bottom of the magnifier is 18"...so, I guess an 18" gooseneck.....LOL
[signature]
sounds good to me... some of those lights look good but the gooseneck is so short it is hard to get it lined up on the vise to where it is useful..

MacFly
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Nice rig. Cannot have too much light as one matures. Like me for I have really matured.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Matured is good! [Wink] Why is it though that I have the wrinkles on the outside, but I am definitely "immature" on the inside!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

I like the light. Just like Macfly said --- the ones I have looked at too, had a much shorter goose-neck. Now you can come up to Idaho and tie great things while waiting for the wind to slow down. [shocked]
[signature]
Took some pictures of the set up in action
Clamp:
[Image: mag4.jpg]
lights:
[Image: mag3.jpg]
Goose neck:
[Image: mag2.jpg]
Big Fly:
[Image: mag6.jpg]
Little fly:
[Image: mag10.jpg]