Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100+ winds on the ice??
Well it seemed that way.. Its the first time the sled pulled me across the ice..

The fishing was hot with over 100 perch each with Jerry and I and a few slimers as well..

On the way out to the spot we wanted to fish the wind had our sleds going side ways and if we let go they would have been on the east side of the lake...

But on the way back the sleds pulled us back..

We got lots of perch from 4" up to 11 1/2" over a 100 each and 5 trout from 14" up to 23" long 4 rainbows and a brown...

We fished in 20' to 15' deep and used waxes and perch eyes...

And the lures was TD's own some of the best for perch I have used..

The last picture I tried to show how clear the ice was, their is a fish swimming under us we could see in 15' water ..

[inline DSC05671.JPG]
[signature]
Nice report...just one question. What lake did you fish at?
[signature]
I had to call in sick so I could go to Lake Powell!
looks like starvation we were there for about an hour and split my walls on my quickfish6 would not stay out it was blowing so hard i went for a ride myself[laugh] you did better than us we only iced 1 rainbow.
[signature]
[cool]Hmmm.... Starvation, or over by the inlet at The Rock? I'm surprised you were getting into Perch in 20 feet of water this time of year...
[signature]
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_...ead#unread
[signature]
What Warrior is saying is your not suppose to guess or ask or tell or any sort or form of word meaning or almost meaning of a word or converse about a location that one has fished in a report but did not mention.

*Even if we all really do want to know* [Wink][angelic][Wink]

[fishin] < fisherman Smiley!!!
[signature]
[quote Weekend_Warrior]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/Utah_Fishing_General_F58/gforum.cgi?post=628859;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread[/quote]

yup
[signature]
I guess I forgot to say... My old age..[Wink]

Starvation ..
[signature]
I had my tent but didn't try to put it up..
One of the people by us got off his chair and it blow it across the lake and he never got it back..
[signature]
If there is weeds or moss in a lake the perch move to or by it to eat the bugs that live there..+ other fish like weeds to hunt in or around...

I lost one big eye and other big fish that day, now I'm done for the year ice fishing but I got one perch trip in at least..
[signature]
[cool]. Ah, ys, the lovely new rules... Gotta love 'em... Or not... I had forgotten about the mods new rule, so thanks for reminding me. I'll ask bassrods in a pm...
[signature]