Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owens 13' runabout
Comes with trailer! It's in decent shape but is a project boat. If you're looking for a classic to either fix up yourself or maybe pay to have it professionally done, feel free to contact me. I haven't set a price yet but I've put some money into the trailer with more going into it this coming month.

If anybody knows of a technical school/college that would like one, I'm willing to donate it.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=534;]
[signature]
[cool] HEY DDR, NICE LOOKING STARTER BOAT FOR SOMEONE. I STILL USE A DONUT BUT I DO LIVE IN CALI AS WELL. KINDA FAR FOR ME TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT. GOOD LUCK ANYWAY AND HAVE A GOOD ONE.
[signature]
Thanks tubeN2. If I had more money, I'd get it fixed up but I've barely got $20 to survive on for the next two weeks. Blah! Part of the reason I need to get rid of it.
[signature]
Hey TubeN2... come on up anyway! We can go fishing with Flagman... I'll take my boat up to his place. Maybe he won't notice me swap his for mine. Hehe.
[signature]
[cool] Hey there DDR, I would love to get up there some day. Maybe do some ice fishing while I'm there. I'll even help you swap the boat out. LOL.
[signature]
This boat is still available. It's covered with snow right now but I did get a cover on it before it got cold. Make an offer I can't refuse! I just need to get it off my hands.
[signature]
nice boat would like to have it but i low on cash right now as i am tring to get a kids camping trip started but will see if i can help find someone to help you out.
[signature]
If you're really handy with repairing things, this may be a great project for ya. I won't lie to you about the condition. The windshield needs replacing, the floor is weak, the transom has a couple cracks in it. I don't even know if it floats. It needs the lights (somebody stole them while the previous owner was away) but that might be a project I take up just to use up some time one evening.

I did fix up the trailer some. It has new wiring and lights, new safety chains, and a Tongue jack on it now. A bit rusty but trusty. The trailer has a permanent Minnesota plate/sticker.
[signature]
well i love to work on thing but health wise couldnt do it justice,can handle small projects and all but this is over my head.but i have a freind that might be insterseted and will let him know .thanks ddr
[signature]
Anybody you can send my way to take it off my hands would be greatly appreciated. Once it's fixed up it will most likely be considered a collectors item. It's already a classic. Not much longer until it's antique. If it's lookin' real pretty by then it just might be well worth the money put into fixin' it up.
[signature]