Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAR LAKE"report"
We camped over on Cisco Beach this weekend,the weather was a little windy and cool on Sat.Started out jigging 100'and kept moving in untill we hit 60'then started seeing alot of marks,cought a couple guppys then a 7#mack and then they just quit biteing!!Put on a rainbow colored deep diveing crank bait and stared trolling,set my rigger ball at 50' and trolled in 55-70'and hooked a small cutt,then about 5 min. later hooked a pretty good one about 13-15# mack!!Sunday hit the water early it was smooth and the fish were not hungry!!After a late breakfast my uncle and I stated out trolling the same as I was the day before and we hooked some more guppy macks and a few cutts and "BAM" another hog, and I even had the camera this time,took a pic and let her go!!I have the pic but dont have any idea how to post it!!"BIG FISH RULE"M.H.
[signature]
you can try this

[font "Comic Sans MS"]Pictures can be uploaded at the bottom of every post.

Note the little bar at the bottom of the post or reply screen, its labeled "attachment".

Click browse, locate the file you are intrested in uploading on your computer, double click the file, click upload attachment.

Your file is now uploaded on our servers. You will notice a small icon on the bottom of your post. If you click the file name you will be taken to a screen displaying your pitcture. At this piont simply click and drag your mouse over the picture until it is selected, click "edit" (in your top browser menu) then click copy, you can now click the back button taking you back to your post. Click in the advanced editor box and select "edit" paste. Your picture should now be in your post.[/font][size 1]

[/size][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]The only thing you need to know is that it shows up on the bottom of any post or reply and that non-members will not see this option. Sorry it took so long to get dialed! This is a dandy upgrade! Try it out! [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]chris[/size][/font]
[center]
[/center]
[signature]
Hey Aquaman I tried this but had some problems,Im kinda ilierate when it comes to computers,but Teroy said he would post it for me ,thanks to both!!M.H.
[signature]