Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jerry's kids
another holiday has come and gone , but once again jerry's kids are given another reason to hope . God has blessed us with this man named jerry and with the children and adults that show us the true courage and spirit that we all have within us . they are my heroes .

to all of you that helped , wether it was putting a dime in the boot or sent in there pledge , on behalf of my cousin alex , i want to thank you , you gave us hope .

THANK YOU .
[signature]
jerrys kids is sertainly a noble foundation, and I have been honored to work on behaf of this cause, I had done so for many years, most of my adult live. my cousin had one kind and now my brother has another,

my cousin passed in the spring of 98, 3 years younger than I she was. born with only one arm and a leg that would not grow, cancer finaly took her before the distrophy did.

as much as this cause needs funds so dose st judes children hospitol, I will be focusing my efforts on this one as their fund raiser is comming up soon. they to handle many of the children and work with jerrys kids with some of there patiants, but unfortunatly there are many other causes of infant mortality. so if you guys hear about any one holding a can for st judes hospitol for children drop in a dollar if you can spare it.

I belive that marlo tommas is still the spoksman for the hospitol, doughter of danny tommas who was the previous sponcer, for those of us who do not know who the tommas family is, they were tv's first family before Ozzy and Harret and leave it to beaver.
[signature]
di i remember ?

how about when he sang that song " oh my papa " .

only a buck ? heck i'll put more than that in , easy !

good work dave , i'm proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]