Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Willard?
Anybody been to the south marina lately?
anyone try night fishing at north or south?
Was thinking of going tonight,but all the latest reports for Willard have been pretty bad. hate driving up PV at night . Might have to go there.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
If you want to catch some fish, go to Pineview.
If you just want to relax on the ice, go to Willard.
[signature]
went to willard last friday night - caught 1 catfish in 4 hours South marina- I say go to PV
[signature]
I'm going night fishing at Willard tonight in the main lake. I've had mixed results this year at night there. PV has treated me really well the past couple of trips but I like to mix it up. I'll let you know how I do.
The west side of the island south of the north marina holds a lot of fish this time of year. did good there last year, just havent had the guts to be the first one out there this year
[signature]
I tried the S. Marina - starting before dawn a while back, and had no luck at all. Ice was pretty good, but worried a bit around the zone leading from Marina to big lake. Had a single perch mess with me - didn't spot anything else on camera. Chickedude was there and score a cat at least.

Was hoping to find a Walleye out for an early breakfast, but alas.

When you get on the main lake - do you just park around the marina and walk out? Seems like both the N and S transition from harbor to open lake get iffy???

I'm still tossing between Newton or Pineview. But now we should have some good ice back - gotta get out somwhere! heard BL even froze?!