Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cabin fever-spring fever-whatever!!!
Ok whos got it besides me? Cant wait for the softwater to hit so that I can get out toonin again. I have a goal of Feb 28 to have the toon trailer pimped and the new toon pimped as well. Toon is about half way done and the trailer, well I have it built.... [angelic]

Now back to the waitin for the fishin....come on softwater...[cool]
[signature]
i am more than ready to take my tube out and get some warm water fishing in
[signature]
I would say go south young man, but we've been have a cold spell in Tx. Most cities were shut down due to icing this past
Friday and it was colder in San Antonio Friday, than Ancorage, Ak. Yesterday did get up to 65 or so, but it was a little too much wind.

Pon

[quote albinotrout]Ok whos got it besides me? Cant wait for the softwater to hit so that I can get out toonin again. I have a goal of Feb 28 to have the toon trailer pimped and the new toon pimped as well. Toon is about half way done and the trailer, well I have it built.... [angelic]

Now back to the waitin for the fishin....come on softwater...[cool][/quote]
[signature]
I've been out with my toon all winter. Gotta love sand hollows weather. Although haven't been catching anything. Definitely miss the warmer water.
[signature]
I found a buddy that says he would like to try some tubin. Can't wait to fish with him some. Also posted a message on a Ky fishin board askin if any tubers across the state were interested in a "get together" on some strip mine lakes. Got several responses. Looking forward to spring!
[signature]
[cool]I have a co worker that had a toon given to him. He made mention that he would like to goto starvation reservoir with me later this spring/summer. I still am trying to figure out what craft he was given so that I know what to expect.[cool]
[signature]