Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New on site
Howdy all. Freshwater fisher here in the spokane washington area just trying to broaden my horizons pick up some knowledge maybe meet some one to go cast some plastic with Smile
[signature]
Hey, welcome to the forums. you ever land any Salmon?
I've always wanted to get one : )
[signature]

[signature]
welcoe to the site SPoFish.. here is a lake to our[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=58"] Washington forum[/url] that you may find of ineterest..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Thank you kindly sir
[signature]
welcome.. sorry I did not put the link in the first time.. [crazy]
[signature]
ha ha thats alright i found it last night and did some looking Smile
[signature]
Welcome to the site SpoFish. I saw your post on the Wa board and thought I would reply to your question here. I was stationed at Fairchild AFB, way back when, and use to fish some of the lakes in that area. I think the ones we fished from a boat, were called the Pot Hole lakes. We would troll really slow, pulling a fly about 30yds behind the boat. If I remember correctly we did not use any weight, just the fly but I believe we were using an electric trolling motor because it was quiter. I remember doing this in the evening but I would think the morning would also be productive. Good luck, I hope this helps.
WH2
[signature]
[quote SpoFish]Howdy all. Freshwater fisher here in the spokane washington area just trying to broaden my horizons pick up some knowledge maybe meet some one to go cast some plastic with Smile[/quote]

Welcome from Ontario? How is the winter weather out there is Washington this year?
[signature]
thanx for the warm welcome all Smile weather is Not to shabby a little cold but at least we arent getting dumped on [Smile].

Think im gunna head out tomorrow morning and try my luck on Longlake(lakespokane) see what i can find!
[signature]
[quote SpoFish]thanx for the warm welcome all Smile weather is Not to shabby a little cold but at least we arent getting dumped on [Smile].

Think im gunna head out tomorrow morning and try my luck on Longlake(lakespokane) see what i can find![/quote]

If you need any tips or are looking for good fishing spots, drop me a line.

All the best!
[signature]