Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/11/2011 6 fish over 5lbs each today at roy pond
[Image: happy.gif]A fantastic day of fishing at Roy pond today. I caught 6 fish over five pounds each. Two on white feather jigs two on black feather jigs and two on chrome and blue phobe spoons.
Sterling
[signature]
Where's the pics? [laugh][laugh][Smile]
[signature]
I had no camera today, So Im waiting for the pics to be e-mailed to me by someone who was there. They said that they would send them tonight. But if you wish to verify my story you can ask Jerry, Clifton ,Lee or craig. There always there. Here are a couple of the ones I caught last weekend. I'll post the others when they send them
Sterling
[signature]
Was anybody else catching any of those big ones? I was there the other day and the place was packed and I didn't see any of those coming in, just the small ones.
[signature]
Yes, a Few others caught some too. Jerry got a real nice one and Craig and Casey who were right next to me each caught one. Try a 1/4 oz white feather jig bounceing off the bottom slowly. I'll be there tomorrow somewhere by the big log. I'll ware a jacket with my name(Sterling) on it. Or just ask around for the guy with the birthmark. Most people know me there.
Sterling
[signature]
I Don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow, but good luck and have fun with those big ugly's.
[signature]
Ya I will back ya up saw the whole thing,was out there working on prototype jigs for mojave sand jigs. Ya they wacked em,too bad I was on the job[Smile] good job guys!
[signature]
Thank you zman2 If you got any proto types I could borrow and try see me tomorrow, I'll give em a shot.
Sterling
[signature]