Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lake mead 2/11
[cool]Took the wife out fishing after work friday. She really needed a fishing fix having been skunked her last time out. We put on the waders and cast from shore up and down the beach at Hemmenway. I finally hookup and land a 3lb9oz striper on the slider. We continue to work our way back to the pier and see it is empty. I start casting from the end of the pier while my wife,Beth, wades out about 75 yards away. I hear her scream that she has a fish on; a nice one. I run to the truck for the net and bag her fish, 6lb10oz. This is her personal best. She is stoked as we cast some more for nada. No trout in the bellies but I think her fish had eggs. Now she can't wait for next trip.
[signature]
Nice report n pics bigE[cool] Your really turning into a striper catching machine. Congrats to your wife on the big 6#er
[signature]
Damn BigE! Good thing I got those sliders!
[signature]
Yup forget the big baits, too much work, fish the sliders[Wink].

Congrats Mrs. BigE for doing what I seem to be incapable of, catching a bigger fish than Mr. BigE!
[signature]
[fishin]hey what is a slider? never heard of one hope you don't mind the ?
[signature]
[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tony/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img][Image: guinness-sliders.jpg]

Big stripers love em!
[signature]
kidding.

[Image: megabait_la_slider_profile.jpg]
L.A. Sliders
[signature]
Mmm... delicious haha. I'll take a couple of your hands if you've got any extra Whizzle.
[signature]