Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington Harbor today
Got out at low tide as tide was coming in. Then this friggin wind picked up! I mean like 10 miles an hour at 8am. Very unusual for this time of year. So wind was blowing one way and the tide the other way. Then to top it off the water was all red.

I still managed to catch 2 small bass and 2 small tomcods. Check out pic of me eating fish!
[signature]
hey you look like one of the Oceanboyz! although the fishing wasn't so great. it sounds like you didn't mind too much![Smile]

joe
[signature]
With that red tide and wind all day it sucked! [unsure] But if I am fishing I am always happy [cool]
[signature]
are you part of the oceanboyz???

joe
[signature]
Never heard of them. I am part of the fatboys though~[Wink]
[signature]
Nice picture but who is goingafer who? Looks to be a toss up except for the net.
[signature]
[cool]Sometimes Mother Nature can be a real mother.

Sorry, son, but I like my sushi with a bit more preparation.
[signature]
[cool] NOW IF YOU COULD ONLY TEACH THE FISH TO DO TRICKS YOU COULD HAVE IT MADE.[laugh]
[signature]

Hey fishfather,

You made an excellent choice on going tubing. My ride went to the west end of Catalina and around the corner in cold dirty green water with little or no current. Total for 40 anglers was 1 yellow, 1 calico, and 1 barely legal halibut.

3 mackerel saved me from getting skunked.

JapanRon
[signature]
If I had known it would be red tide I would not of gone. I always seem to get something even in bad weather or bad conditions. [Wink]
[signature]