Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting with DNR biologists
OK one of the guys from the fishin.com board has set up a meeting with IDNR on 1/19/02 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. to discuss the condition of smallmouth fisheries in Indiana. There will be a 1 or 2 biologists there as well as couple writers from local print. The meeting is at 2015 S.Arlington Ave. Indianapolis, In.46203 in the Banquet Hall in the rear of Good Sheppard Church. Parking and entrance is in the rear of building.<br><br>I'm sure many of you have already read about this on the Fishin.com board but we wanted to post it here for those who don't read other boards. The response has been over whelming on the other board and thru private e-mail. So if everyone who is interested will e-mail one of us with your confirmation or I will give you my phone number and we can go from there. Please don’t be afraid to air your concerns this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Also, there will be a little something about it in the star this sun or next and hopefully a full article 12/16 or 12/30 in the outdoor section of the star. We look forward to hearing from you guys. <br><br><br><br>e-mail: krigby6644@aol.com or rb0720us@yahoo.com<br><br><br>