Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you insure your boat with?
Ok, besides Smith & Wesson, who do you use for your boat insurance? Looking for any adivce you can give me ASAP. Thanks.
[signature]
State Farm Insurance...has me for everything, boat, travel trailer, snowmobile, vehicles (3), house...never an issue with any claims and/or service. Wouldn't use any other insurance as I learned the hard way when I went to file claims with others....[Smile][Smile]
[signature]
USAA, easy as pie
[signature]
Scott, I use State Farm also. I have my homeowners boat and all of my vehicles with them. No problems ever.
[signature]
Allstate, $26 a year for liability.
[signature]
Been with Allstate for 25 years, great people to deal with have never had a problem on any claims I have turned in. We have everthing insured thru them. Boat, 5th wheel, ATV's, overhead camper, all of our vehicles and our home. We went with Allstate at the time as State Farm and Farmers were higher, I haven't found the need to look anywhere else as we have had the same agent he's almost like a family member[cool]
[signature]
[#000050][/#000050]
[#000050][/#000050]
[#000050] Glock! [cool][/#000050]
[#000050][/#000050]
[#000050]And Farmer's. Like these other guys Farmers, State Farm, Allstate are all good companies. Can't go wrong with any of them.[/#000050]
[signature]
we have American Family had state farm but american family was able to save us about 60 a month for everything car boat and renters i would give them a call we use a guy in preston hes great never have to talk to anyone but him
[signature]
I tried State Farm, but their coverage was less comprehensive and much more expensive. I went with Progressive that offers better coverage for way less money. MRJ.
[signature]
For those hard to place risks place your policy with Prime Insurance. Contact me if you have any inquiries?
[signature]
Liberty Mutual for everything. They have been fantastic!!!
[signature]
I had State F but they would not cover what was in or on my boat (Elc. poles ect.) so I went with Progressive no more trouble..
[signature]
I currently have state farm. They will cover about anything you want for loss, just have to add it to your policy. I have 12000 in additions covered on my boat. They just had me take pictures of EVERYTHING (cranks, blades, rods, ect.) ! About 450 cranks valued at 3-6 bucks, 17 rods at 150-350 a piece, 3 Lowrance HDS with structure scan and sonic hub, ect..... Yeah, it adds up in a hurry. I think if the boat sinks all the junk on board is probably worth more than the boat[crazy]. I did have allstate before state farm and they were fine. I had to put a claim in for hail damage (that occured while I was in the boat) and they paid way more than i thought and were super easy to work with. State farm just gave me a lower deductible with lower rates.
[signature]
Progressive, and Kimber
[signature]
I use Progressive. They cover my boat and everything in it for one yearly shot. Can't even remember what the cost is but it was the best I could find for the coverage. I have considered changing to another because their TV commercial is driving me nuts.[:/]

Can't go wrong with State Farm too.

Good luck.
[signature]
I have Progressive and i will never ever go with state farm i basically had to threaten them with a lawyer to get my claim paid !![mad]
[signature]
I was with Farmers but they were way too expensive. Now I am with Allstate for my boat.
[signature]
Farm Bureau.
[signature]
i just looked over mine, since i technicalloy only have a boat 1/2 the time.... only when i mount the gas motor on my tube. anywho it turns out USAA sublets (sub insure's?) through progressive, so i also have progressive, just bent through USAA to get it. got the tube, all the gear, both motors and electronics insured and love their service.
[signature]
State Farm for everything. When I got married my wife had been with the same Allstate agent for around 13 years, and I had been with State Farm for about 15. We gave all of our info to both agencies and have them quote us out for everything (cars, boat, motorcycle, trailer, house + earthquake). There were some plus and minus on both, but overall we ended up saving a LOT of money through State Farm over Allstate. Allstate also really likes to try to get you to use sub-par parts for repair work. They say they personally guarantee those parts, but I don't want the hassle of taking it in for another repair if something does go wrong with the parts. The value of the part is only one part of the equation.

With State Farm I've NEVER had a problem with a claim. I'm now working to get two claims done due to the nasty windstorm a couple of weeks ago. My house is missing a lot of shingles and my car took a beating. A 2 month old windshield now has some 20 major chips / cracks and thousands of smaller chips. The hood looks about the same, and an orange barrel came flying at me and the side of the car took the hit. The wind was blowing so hard that there's even a chip on a side window though I was doing about 40mph at the time (on I80 west of Magna where people usually do 80mph plus).
[signature]