Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from west michigan
First i should introduce myself and tell you a little about who i am. My name is Justin and i live in west michigan. I'm an avid fisherman during all season and have been fishing for as long as i can remember. My home fishing city would be Holland, MI

I am currently in my senior year at Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, MI. For my thesis project i teamed up with a local marine company that buildings seating for the fishing boat industry. I am currently in the research phase and have put together a survey to help gain knowledge of many different fishermen in regards to their interaction and thoughts on folding fishing seats for boats. below i have a link to a survey that should only take 5 to 10 minutes and i would really appreciate it if you could quickly take it. It would greatly benefit my design process and who knows, maybe the company will use the idea and you'll see it show up on a boat in the next few years.

Thank you so much,

Justin

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 1]regretfully Justin new users are not allowed to post links of any kind... please refer to the FAQ button above for posting guidelines...[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
welcome to the site Justin.. sounds like you have your hands full with that thesis...

MacFly

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 1]if anyone would like to help Justin with his survery please feel freen to PM him for specifics that I am sure he would be happy to provide for you... [/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Welcome Justin to the BFT.
[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]