Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bouldert Harbor launch ramp?
Anyone know if the old Boulder Harbor launch ramp is open again yet? I usually fish out of Echo. Thanks!
[signature]
Last I heard it was scheduled to open memorial day weekend.
[signature]
yeah thats what i heard too, i went by there the other day and checked the progress, it looks like they have the bay dammed off, but i was pretty far away to see exactly what they are doin, i could see there is no water in the bay, so i'm reckoning they are gonna blast the makeshift dam when it comes to opening it, how else will they get water into the bay?
[signature]
pretty sure its gonna go somethin like that sincity.. went trollin by there the other day and they were workin on it pretty hardcore it looked like
[signature]
I checked in on Boulder Harbor yesterday. The Harbor is dammed up and they are moving lots of dirt. It seemed like a big deal to me. I think I seen a sign that said December compleation.

I have no boat, and Boulder Harbor was my favorite spot. Ill just have to learn a new spot this summer. I owned Boulder Harbor too. I pulled the biggest striper, large mouth, and catfish out of Boulder Harbor that I've ever heard of lol Smile.
[signature]